Learn More About Attorney Mark Citrin
Immigration and naturalization issues do not usually resolve themselves without intervention. Many people would strongly benefit from the services of a law firm that is reputable, professional and experienced. Mark Citrin, P.A., in Florida, is just such a firm. From family visas to deportation defense, we can help you with your immigration law concerns. Contact attorney Mark Citrin to help you with your legal questions.
At Mark Citrin, P.A., we have the thorough knowledge and deep understanding that only years of focused work can provide. Our team, led by attorney Mark Citrin, handles difficult and complex immigration cases and represents clients before:
- U.S. Immigration Courts (EOIR)
- The Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- U.S. Consulates and Embassies Worldwide (Dept. of State)
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- The Department of Labor (DOL)
- U.S. federal courts
We are attentive to our clients and their needs, and we treat them as family members. Working diligently on their behalf, we work to resolve immigration concerns such as:
- Asylum claims
- Visas and green cards
- Employment immigration
- Family-based immigration
- Naturalization and citizenship
- Immigration appeals
- Deportation defense
- Detained aliens in immigration custody
- Federal court appeals nationwide
Multilingual Immigration Law Assistance
We believe in making legal assistance accessible, so we maintain two offices: one in Miami and one in Orlando. Additionally, we offer payment plans and conduct business in English, Russian, French and Creole.
Please contact us to discuss your immigration and naturalization concerns with an experienced lawyer. Both of our centrally located offices are open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. We care about you and are ready to help; let our experience benefit you.
Do You Need Immigration Or Naturalization Help?