Our Immigration And Naturalization Services
For over 30 years attorney Mark Citrin, P.A., has offered people from the Miami metro area, Florida and across the US, in-depth, personalized service for their immigration needs.
Our law firm is dedicated to educating our clients on the many aspects of the immigration process, such as:
- Adjustment of Status: We can guide you through the complexities involved in changing your residency or green card status from temporary to permanent.
- Appeals: Our long history dealing with federal court system means we are familiar with what you face and can guide you to a strong outcome.
- Asylum: People can petition the US government for residency if circumstances in their home country make them feel unsafe.
- Cancellation of removal: If you are facing removal proceedings, you have options to remain in the US if you take the right steps.
- U.S. citizenship and immigration services: These agencies will have a huge impact on your life and you deserve to understand each agency’s responsibilities.
- Employment-based immigration: Going overseas for talent is common, but trouble with work visas can severely impact your bottom line without skilled representation.
- Family-based immigration: Taking care of your family is a responsibility, and you want to have a game plan in place for any possible difficulties.
- The citizenship process: The ultimate goal in the naturalization process is citizenship. It is not easy, but it is possible with the right help.
- Waivers: No system is perfect, and when you face concerns outside the norm you can apply for a number of waivers to avoid certain complications.
Hands-On Experience, Tailored To Your Needs
With our history working in the immigration system, you can count on us to prepare you for the obstacles you face. Contact a lawyer today at this email or by calling 305-482-3922. We can serve you in English, French, Creole or Russian.